The Economic Support Division within Jefferson County Human Services serves Jefferson County residents who are low income, faced with an economic setback, and/or need additional financial support as they work towards greater self-sufficiency.
The division is looking to add an Economic Support Supervisor that will manage, supervise, plan, develop and administer the Economic Support benefit programs for the Jefferson County Human Services Agency.
As an efficient and effective Economic Support Supervisor, you will be successful while completing the below tasks:
- Assists in managing the employee selection process for hire/transfers/promotions, approves staffing levels, participates in employee investigations and recommends discipline and terminations for staff. Coaches and mentors employees for optimal performance and success, completing performance evaluations and setting short and long term goals.
- Manages and assures compliance of State-mandated training requirements and completion of employee program training in all Economic Support assistance programs, procedures, and changes. Conducts scheduled in-service trainings and arranges staff training as program changes occur.
- Interprets program rules, regulations, eligibility changes, and paperwork requirements to employees. Develops Division procedure forms to manage eligibility changes.
- Monitors daily call center activity, daily user performance, status of calls, interactions and outcomes, response times, and coverage for handling calls.
- Assists with planning, developing, and directing policy for programs; develops and completes procedures and performance management standards.
- Assists in completion of the County Civil Rights Plan.
- Monitors, tracks, investigates, and resolves internal investigations. Directs, approves, and assures completion of external fraud referrals. Acts as the Agency liaison with Office of Inspector General and serves as agency fraud representative to the state. Holds access to high-level investigative systems for consortium.
Starting wage: $62,683 - $69,896 annually ($30.14 – $33.60 hourly); starting pay is based on qualifications and experience upon hire.
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week with a competitive benefits package; details are provided at the below link: